- This event has passed.
Understanding & Recovering with Janina Fisher PhD
December 7, 2023 @ 3:00 pm - 5:00 pm
In this highly regarded webinar presented by Dr. Fisher, a licensed clinical psychologist and an Advisory Board member of the Trauma Research Foundation, we are set to learn so much more about trauma – a perfect learning opportunity for parents and professionals alike.
In her webinar Janina will share her expertise on trauma and recovery, including:
- How our minds and bodies respond to threat and danger
- Understanding the purpose of trauma symptoms
- Should the focus of treatment be the story or the nervous system?
- Using polyvagal-informed interventions
- Resolution = connection and social engagement
Slides, references, and CPD certificates will be available to attendees along with a recording to watch the webinar again for up to 30 days afterward.