© 2022 Collectively Rooted. All rights reserved.
The Power of the Body in Treating Trauma
December 1 @ 10:00 am - 3:30 pm
Be ‘in the room’ as world-leading trauma experts, Bessel van der Kolk and SP founder, Dr. Pat Ogden, make a rare joint appearance to discuss trauma, and how you can use Sensorimotor Psychotherapy (SP) to tap into the innate drive that exists in us all to heal, adapt and grow.
Join us for this transformational seminar and leave with a profound sense of the wisdom of the body, and how to draw upon it in your clinical practice to resolve trauma and integrate parts of the self – both verbally and somatically.
What you’ll get:
– Fresh insights, experiences and findings on body-oriented therapy and trauma healing
– Specific strategies, techniques, demonstrations and experiential exercises you can use in your own practice
– Video footage where we deep dive into client sessions
– Opportunities to ask your own questions to the experts
– PDF of slides and other useful takeaways
– Option to gain CAMFT CE credits