- This event has passed.
Reveal the Secrets of Sexual Grief: From Loathing to Liberation
September 23 @ 9:00 am - 3:00 pm
This one-day workshop will lead you on a journey into the discovery of the sexual grief response to sexually traumatic events or experiences.
CE credits through AASECT are approved for this event.
In this workshop, you will:
- have the opportunity to learn about a new perspective called Sexual Grief
- learn how it developmentally presents within you and, if a clinician, with your clients
- dive into the psychosocial experiences that often accompany sexual grief and engage in creative techniques, such as the P.L.A.N.K., which is used as a guide to recognize and integrate the challenges associated with it.
Also included with this workshop:
- A teaser chapter of my new book (before release)
- A Notes to Self Journal for Sexual Grief
- A 10-minute meditation
This workshop is experiential. Because of this, you are asked to turn on your cameras and silence your notifications. You will interact with others in breakout rooms, and you may have the chance to participate in a live, interactive demonstration using the techniques taught in the course.
Follow the link to learn more!