Thank you for your interest. We do not have openings at the moment.
Project Specialist position
The Project Specialist will provide support in project planning, implementation, and carrying out day-to-day tasks related to various projects. The Project Specialist will work on multiple projects simultaneously and may take on a lead role for small projects or portions of larger
projects. Main responsibilities focus on the completion of project components and ensuring that this work is completed on time.
The Specialist must be organized and have a proven ability to track and complete
deadline-driven projects. Outstanding communication skills (oral and written), interpersonal skills, attention to detail, accountability, and a strong commitment to quality are essential in this role. Strong time management, organizational skills and the ability to multitask are also important. This role requires the ability to work in an environment that changes rapidly as needed to fit client or project needs.
We are looking for a detail oriented, persistent and organized team player. Strong computer skills are essential (especially with Google Suite products including: Docs, Sheets, and Forms).
Essential Job Responsibilities:
- Supports other members of the team on all aspects of assigned projects
- Projects vary, and may include (among other things):
Writing email copy
Writing and developing newsletters
Writing website copy
Assisting with administration of events
Managing content creation
Updating website content
- Manages, with supervision, some projects or major project components as assigned
- Works with managers to carry out project plans and timelines, including determining tasks, due dates and milestones
- Creates and maintains project calendar and assists with scheduling project related tasks
- Interfaces regularly with members of the team to ensure coordination and communication of project objectives, strategies, schedules, and tasks; attend meetings
Required Skills, Knowledge, and Experience:
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent organizational skills, attention to detail, proven ability to organize complex processes involving multiple, detailed tasks and multiple inputs
- Ability to manage multiple tasks and projects, and meet deadlines
- Ability to use basic project planning skills
- Must be a self-starter whose goal is to get the job done, even if that means completing tasks that are outside of the established job description
- Must be able to balance multiple priorities effectively
- Must work independently with minimal oversight
- Must work well in a team